We are greatly humbled and honored to be able to rightfully state that none of our breeding dogs (German Shepherds and Golden Retrievers) here at Alzimm, Have ever had Any Genetic/Congenital Issues with Cancer, Liver, Eyes. Heart, Teeth ( Dental Diseases or bite ), HD (Hip Dysplasia), Elbow Dysplasia, Lung issues, Coat Issues , HU (Hyperuricosuria (HUU) means elevated levels of uric acid in the urine that can form stones in their bladders or sometimes kidneys, Thyroid, DM (Degenerative Myelopathy), EPI ( Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency) or PRA (progressive retinal atrophy)
Special note to all my Wonderful Alzimm Families
You will always be in my heart here at Alzimm Kennels and You are greatly appreciated for putting the best interest of your Alzimm puppy First. May God Bless you Abundantly for your Good Works. Love and Commitment. Thank you 100% from My heart for working with me to help keep your puppy safe and healthy.
We believe in a Holistic approach to puppy raising and dog maintenance using Unrefined Cold pressed Coconut oil, Raw natural Honey, Food Grade DE and the natural Human food grade Nuvet plus Supplements and most of all, Holistic, Dog food. We also believe in partial raw feeding and home cooked foods and treats.
We do not use any Topical or Oral Flea meds on our kennel dogs or puppies and we have never had any fleas or ticks on any of them. Flea meds put poisons and pesticides in pet's systems which can cause damage to your pet such as Seizures and even death. We also do not over Vaccinate which runs a high risk of Vaccinosis, Liver damage, Neurological issues or even death.
Breedings do not take place here without full consideration being given to Mommas and Babies along with consultations with our Expert, Licensed Veterinarian who has approved our dogs Healthy to breed.
Alzimm Hip X-Rays and/or OFA Hip Certifies Breeding Dogs as we get them done. OFA Certificates Are Shown during puppy pick up
(Veterinarian Hip Exam or Hip X-Ray may be used Prior to or instead of OFA Certification)
Puppies never leave Alzimm Kennels without you first getting to see the puppy, parents and our kennel. We do not condone or believe in purchasing puppies sight unseen, thus one of our many Reasons for NEVER shipping ANY puppy.
We also never meet anyone at another location to place a puppy.
When decisions must be made, what is best for our dogs and puppies and what is best for your dogs and puppies come first, no exceptions are considered.
We are here for the lifetime of your dog and puppy to support and advise as we can.
Reasons for Having Puppy Purchase Requirements We realize that many factors are involved in helping to provide you with the happiest, healthiest puppy possible. We also realize that how a puppy is treated, exercised, fed, socialized, vetted goes right along with helping to cause or prevent issues with or with out a genetic basis. After many long hours of research, talking with vets and breeders and raising many puppies , We came to the conclusion that what is asked for in our contracts is the best possible chance for your puppy's good start and hopefully living longer. Of course we are always available to help with advise for any issues or questions you may have for your puppy's lifetime.
1) Not all HD is Genetic or Congenital only. It can also be environmental, foods fed, injuries and more.
2) HD can also be brought on by early spay/neuter ( especially before 12 -18 months of age) This can cause the bones to not grow at a proper rate causing issues in bone plate growth Not to mention bringing on the much higher risk of cancer as much as 65% higher.
3) HD can happen when puppy is allowed to become overweight, be injured, rammed into by other pets or kids, causing undue stress on growing ligaments. etc The loosened Ligaments allow the Ball to slide away from the socket causing wear and HD
Studies show that early spay/neuter can raise risks of Hip Dysplasia and Cancers up to 75% higher
Please research BEFORE vaccination !
Dr. Karen Becker has a lot of information to research concerning this issue and many others with pets.
1) Provides love and proper care from pre-birth to go home time
2) Feeds adults and puppies correctly using high quality foods and raw foods.
3) Adults and puppies are vet checked along with proper de-worming, parasite preventatives, appropriate shots
4) Houses Moms and Babies in Heated, Air conditioned Nursery rooms and Adults in spacious, clean, inside kennel with connected, outside runs
5) Provides a safe, fenced area for exercise and kennel protection, Does not promote electronic collars.
6) Will not ship any puppy or deliver a puppy away from Alzimm
7) Will be happy to answer questions and give advise when asked, for puppy's life time
8) Makes sure all our breeding adults are Health approved for breeding by our highly qualified licensed veterinarian
9) Understands pedigrees and what breeding traits to match for the best puppies possible
10) Provides AKC Limited Pet Registration papers (for AKC litters) when puppy goes home. (Alzimm Does Not hold back AKC papers or use force spay/neuter contracts)
11) Encourages spay/neuter at a proper, closer to mature age (at 18 to 24 Months of age) not young puppies.
11) Does not encourage visitors until puppies have had first shots and vet check
12) Invites visitors to see the parents and their living areas when getting their puppy.
13) Breeds for puppies following suggested conformation guidelines, great temperaments and the best health possible.
14) Refuses to place a puppy in a home not deemed proper
15) Flatly refuses to ever knowingly sell any puppy to a pet store, puppy mill, back yard breeder, flipper or broker
16) Keeps health and safety of adults and puppies first
17) Breeding for quality family pets, while producing puppies with a diversity of potential.
18) Never farms females out under the guise of "fostering" to USE them for our breeding, benefit at a later date when convenient.