Purchase Contract Information is Further Below
Please read this complete Reserve page before getting on the puppy reserve list and before purchasing a puppy.
Be sure to visit our Breeding / Practices Page for more information.
Puppies are reserved having a paid deposit only.
You are always welcome to email or call with any questions.
Blocked or Restricted phone number calls are not answered.
AKC Puppies go home with AKC Limited Pet Registration
Alzimm is a Quality Pet, Companion, Hobby Breeding Kennel only and never knowingly places any puppy with Puppy Mills, Brokers, Retailers, or Flippers. Rights are reserved, by Alzimm, to refuse to place a puppy at any time, with anyone, including at puppy pick up time, if we feel the puppy would not be going to the right home or right situation.
We retain the right to keep or hold back 1st pick male and/or 1st pick female from any litter, at any time, for any reason.
1) Place a phone call to : 419-957-0299 (ask for Vickie)
2) Email the following information
3) State Litter you are requesting and preference for male or female
4) Your licensed veterinarian's name and phone number
Litter Reserves are scheduled in order of dates the Deposit/Reserve fees are received
Reserve Fees Are 100.00 to reserve from Any Litter, current or future
if paying with personal check.
Puppy Deposit can also be paid using Pay Pal
Total PAY PA Deposit is 105.00
(100.00 goes to puppy purchase, the 5.00 goes for pay pal fees)
Simply click the Buy Now button further below to pay using Pay Pal
Cash is always required at the time puppy is picked up
Paid Deposits are subtracted from the total puppy price
Paid deposits lock in the price for the current litter reserve.
Placing a Deposit on a Puppy is a promise to purchase and means that you have stopped looking, Therefore, Deposits are Non Refundable if You Cancel at Any Time for Any Reason. However, your deposit can be placed on a future litter, if you wish, Changing Litter reserve or transferring the deposit to another litter may change the puppy price and/or pick order of reserve.
Alzimm Reserve Fees are Refunded If something happens to your born puppy while in our care, or you may choose to have the deposit transferred to the next available litter.
If we don't get a puppy for you from the reserved litter, the deposit will be placed on the next available litter, according to the Deposit/Reserve Terms above. However, pick order and/or price may change Deposits are used to maintain our kennel and any refundable deposits are refunded when we have litters that go home.
Thank you for Choosing Alzimm
All Alzimm puppies are placed according to a signed, agreed to, Purchase Contract Only. Details are gone over with you in person when you visit to take your new puppy home.
Alzimm Kennels covers Life Threatening Genetic / Congenital Health Issues and/or severe Genetic / Congenital Hip Dysplasia until puppy's first birthday. If puppy presents with the listed problem(s) above, the purchase price of the puppy will be refunded in a timely manor, according to when we have litters that go home. Licensed veterinarian documentation/test/ etc must be provided and must be in agreement with our Licensed veterinarian. However, There will be a few things expected of you:
1) Feed one of the foods we recommend (Or one that meets Ingredients recommended)
2) No early spay/neuter before at least 1 year of age. Any Spay or Neuter done before one year of age, completely cancels the purchase contract on the day the spay or neuter is done.
3) Use of NuVet Plus (Tablets) is required from date of purchase through contract time. (Details can be found on the Food/Affiliates Page)
4) No breeding of puppy during Contract time.
5) Have puppy seen by your Licensed Veterinarian within 3 Business days of Purchase Keep puppy updated with proper vet checks and proper shot recommendations. at the appropriate age.
6) Provide Complete Veterinarian Documentation and Foods fed Receipts (from purchase date to present) for any Claims.
We have done all we can to assure you a healthy puppy when you take him home.
No puppy is ever promised to be able to breed. To many factors can change things.
Alzimm puppies are never placed in a new home, Sight unseen ! Sires, Dames and Facilities are Always shown when you pick up your puppy. Visits are scheduled by appointment only according to breeding and puppy happenings on the grounds.
Due to the risk of Parvo Contamination, Puppies, Nursing Dames and Pregnant Dames are not available to the the public until puppies have had their first shots and they have had time to work in the puppy.
Alzimm is proud to be a 100% Parvo -Free kennel
Alzimm Pups are never shipped or delivered. We require that you personally visit here and see the Sire and Dame when you pick up your puppy to take him/her home.
Puppies are not "chosen" until go home day and in pick order only. This allows for a far better match to your needs and for the Puppy's well being.
We arrange most pick up appointments on Saturdays between 11:00 am and 6:00 pm. If you can not be here or take home puppy at your appointment time, You have the following options
1) Choose your puppy by phone and pictures from the ones available per your pick order
2) Change to a different, future litter.
3) Come on puppy pick day and choose your puppy and have us hold him/her until a day that you can take him/her home.
We can not ask others, under you on the list, to change their pick up appointment time because you could not make it.
A 10.00 fee per day is charged for each day beyond puppy pick up day that we are asked to keep your puppy for you.
We do request that you do not visit other kennels, veterinarian offices, pet parks, pet stores the day of your puppy pick up and do not wear shoes/clothes that have been to the other places listed above.
Children are always encouraged to visit with you. However, we request that you leave your fur babies home as this is not the place or time to try to introduce them to your new baby properly.
1) AKC Registration papers with all AKC pups.
2) First vet visit, shots and parasite control record
3) Pedigree information (as needed)
4) An Alzimm Written Purchase Contract
5) Back up advice for puppy's lifetime
5) Nu Vet plus Sample
6) Puppy slip lead
7) Food samples
8) A puppy toy and Fleece Blankie